What to bring for your office visit
- bring a list of your current medication
- bring your insurance cards.
- bring a photo ID
- Information to complete Forms or Completed Forms
Before Your Visit
To make your visit go smoothly with effective use of your time we ask that you be prepared for your visit.
1. We must verify that your medical insurance is current and what medical care will be covered before each visit. When you make an appointment your insurance can be verified before your visit or on the day of your visit. It may take up to 20 minutes to verify your new insurance.
2. Additional paperwork will also need to be completed at the time of your visit regardless if you are a new patient or an establish patient. This can take an additional 15 minutes. If you are an established patient any changes in your address, phone numbers, medical insurance, changes in medication or health history can be reported prior to your visit. We do ask you for 2 phone numbers so that we can communicate with you effectively. If you have not been to our office in 3 months your demographic information and medical insurance coverage must be updated and verified. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your visit. Your privacy is our responsibility. None of your information is ever given out without your written consent.
3. SAVE TIME IN THE OFFICE
To save time you can complete the patient forms prior to your visit. When you schedule your appointment, either online or by phone, and you provide your email address, you will receive the initial patient paperwork to complete prior to your arrival. See the additional forms to complete prior to your visit to save even more time.
4. Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID, such as a license, for each office visit.
5. Our policy regarding payments due at the time of the visit can be accessed from the Payment Policy page.